Sponsoring of I-INCE Symposia
- The I-INCE Board will consider requests for sponsorship of an international symposium on a specialized noise control engineering topic with an anticipated small attendance (typically no more than 100).
- Symposium can include workshop or other types of meeting on topics that are central to the I-INCE mission [i-ince.org].
- Symposium organization should not conflict with or, adversely affect the success of INTER-NOISE Congresses.
- Symposium organizers can apply for a grant from 1500 to 5000 Euros.
- Examples of previously sponsored symposia can be found at the end of this I-INCE Technical Activity page: I-INCE Sponsored Symposia\
How to Apply:
- Download the application form, that also contains rules and instructions:
- When completing the application, which should be a maximum of 2 pages long, carefully follow instructions and make sure your application does not violate any of the I-INCE rules for Symposia.
- Application (PDF or WORD file) must be sent to the I-INCE VP of Technical Activities Patricia Davies: email@example.com
- Deadline for 2024 Symposium Proposal: 2023, April 30