The following TSG reports have been published, and are available on the I-INCE web site:
- Marco Beltman, Robert Hellweg, Patrick Kurtz, Jean Tourret and Jean Jacques
I-INCE publication no. 2018-1, 2018.
- Andre Fiebig and Paul Schomer
“Supplemental Metrics for Day/Night Average Sound Level and Day/Evening/Night Average Sound Level,”
I-INCE publication no. 2015-1, 2015.
- Philip J. Dickinson
“Outdoor Recreational Noise, Volume 1: A Review of Noise in National Parks and Motor Sport Activities,”
I-INCE publication no. 12-1, 2012.
- Lawrence S. Finegold
“Guidelines for Community Noise Impact Assessment and Mitigation,”
I-INCE publication no. 11-1, 2011.
- Hideki Tachibana and William W. Lang
“Survey of Legislation, Regulations, and Guidelines for Control of Community Noise,”
I-INCE publication no. 09-1, 2009.
- William W. Lang and Tjeert ten Wolde
“A Global Approach to Noise Control Policy,”
Noise Control Eng. J. 54(5), 2006 Sept-Oct, I-INCE publication no. 06-1, 2006.
- Ulf Sandberg
“Noise Emissions of Road Vehicles: Effects of Regulations,”
I-INCE publication number 01-1, 2001.
- Gilles A Daigle
“Assessment of the Effectiveness of Noise Walls,”
I-INCE publication no. 99-1, 1999.
- Tony F. W. Embleton
“Technical Assessment of Upper Limits on Noise in the Workplace,”
I-INCE publication no. 97-1, 1997.
Noise/News International (ISSN 1021-643X) is a quarterly news magazine published jointly by the International Institute of Noise Control Engineering and the Institute of Noise Control Engineering of the USA., Inc. Noise/News International is distributed to the Member Societies of I-INCE and to the members of INCE/USA as a member benefit.
- Noise/News International (NNI) is now available only on the Internet.
- Eoin King
- E-mail: EOKING@hartford.edu
- E-mail: email@example.com
EDITORIAL PANEL OF NOISE/NEWS INTERNATIONAL
- Managing Editor: Eoin King, INCE-USA,
- Email: EOKING@hartford.edu
- European and Africa Editor: Catherine Lavandier
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia-Pacific Editor: Yeon June Kang
- Email: email@example.com
- Pan-American Editor: Davi Akkerman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Development and Outreach: Luigi Maffei
- Email: email@example.com
- Feature Editor: Gordon L. Ebbitt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the papers published in the proceedings of Noise-Con Conferences and INTER-NOISE Congresses held from 1971 to current are available online at http://ince.publisher.ingentaconnect.com/content/ince/. It provides easy access to leading papers in the field of noise control. It is continually updated and its search tools help optimize the time used to find relevant papers and authors. It helps subscribers find suitable articles and leading researchers, in particular practitioners and new researchers, for research, contacts and documentation, and assists authors in building up their network. Searches may be conducted by author, words in paper titles or INCE subject classification numbers as keywords. All national acoustic associations that are I-INCE Member Societies have free access and can download papers.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- For those from I-INCE Member Societies please contact the Secretary of your Society for details of access
- All other enquiries send E-mail to: email@example.com
Noise Control Engineering Journal is the refereed journal of the Institute of Noise Control Engineering of the USA, Inc. and is published bimonthly. Technical papers and book reviews are welcome. All contributions shall contain the results of experiments or measurements to quantify the effects of noise or demonstrate an engineering solution to a noise or vibration problem; they may combine theoretical and experimental information. Experiments may include computer simulations. It is also produced with the participation and assistance of the Korean Society of Noise and Vibration (KSNVE).
For more details visit the NCEJ webpage.