PREPARED FOR I-INCE WEBSITE, 2018 FEBRUARY.
The Tunisian Association (society) of Industrial Acoustics and Vibration ( ATAVI ) is a scientific non-profit association aiming to promote research in the fields of acoustics and vibration in industrial environments. It aims to bring together engineers, professionals, researchers and PhD students working or interested in these topics.
The objectives for which the Tunisian Association of Industrial Acoustics and Vibration ( Atavi ) works are:
- Promote communication and collaboration between international and local communities involved in the fields of activities of the association.
- Organize meeting forums for the benefit of Researchers, Doctors , Scientists , Engineers and Students to share and enrich their ideas and experiences in the field of interest.
- Organize Conferences and Seminars to promote science-based research and encourage meetings between professionals and researchers in the field of interest.
- Cooperate with other similar national and international organizations taking profit from their services to promote exchanges in research fields and serve the community in general.
- Promote Education and research activities oriented to experiments in the fields of engineering, technology and science.