The Acoustical Society of Egypt
Prepared for Noise/News International, 2014 December.
The Acoustical Society of Egypt (ASE) was charted in September of 2005 as an international, non-profit, non-governmental, scientific and engineering organization.
The aim of ASE are to:
- Serve as international community of professionals that is dedicated to advancing technical developments in the engineering analysis and control of noise and vibration.
- Provide a leadership role in promoting the applications of noise and vibration control technology for the benefit of mankind.
- Build strong relationships within enrolled members.
- Enable the transfer of experience and knowledge among its members and with similar societies world-wide.
- Provide a place to solve scientific and technological problems in the acoustics field.
- Expand the knowledge and awareness of the importance of that field among the different communities.
Total membership of the ASE is 100. Members of the ASE include: Academic Members (Professors, Assoc. Professors, Asst. Professors, Research Assistants, Teaching Assistants, and Students) in addition to Sustaining Members working in the industries in related fields as well as Member Societies willing to share and contribute to the development of the organization. They are categorized into groups based on their topic of professionalism. Criteria for categorization of the Member Societies shall be established by the ASE Steering committee, and, after review and approval by the ASE General Assembly, shall be incorporated in the Rules of the organization. Individuals may also affiliate with the organization if the Steering Committee authorizes such affiliation in the future.
Return to home page of International INCE